A free workshop with simple tools to help you ease stress & create more peace in your family & classroom.
Teaching and learning kindness is as important as the A,B,Cs. Help your kids learn to
Treat themselves and others as they’d want others to treat them.
Does it seem like your efforts to teach your kids to be kind are not working?
Are you frustrated with teasing, bullying and exclusive behaviors by your kids?
Are you looking for new tools to help curb these and other negative behaviors?
I’ve trained and coached a lot of adults and kids. I’ve found that many of these adults and kids…
…are confused about what kindness is.
…are too hard on themselves.
…do not know how to think about themselves in a compassionate way.
…compare themselves and feel resentment toward others.
…fear what others think of them.
…are quick to anger.
We must teach our children how to be kind to others by first learning how to be kind to themselves.
The free Causing Kindness workshop includes:
- Simple, fun tools for you and your children
- The difference between nice and kind, plus ways to fill up your kindness tank
- How to easily create peace no matter the circumstances in your life
- 3 simple ways to release negative thoughts
- Additional mp3 activity, plus a bonus drawing activity to help you manage unkind thinking
- A unique tool to ditch drama!
- Ways to observe your stories so you can find the freedom to create stories that will serve you
A mini workshop filled with simple tools to help you and your kids practice self-kindness so you can understand and practice being kind to others.
This virtual workshop will be delivered via your email inbox. Once you register, you’ll receive an mp3 recording of the workshop along with a PDF workbook and Kindness Tip Book.
“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion; if you want yourself to be happy, practice compassion.” ~ The Dalai Lama
- Knowing the difference between being nice and being kind.
- Understanding of what feelings have to do with kindness.
- A new way to think that encourages kindness for yourself and others.
- Many tools you can use and teach your kids to help create kindness and compassion for self and others.
- 2 PDFs with concepts, activities and tips.
- MP3 recording of the workshop.
“There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness and generosity.” -Nathaniel Branden
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop