Life is Easier
Does life feel overwhelming, like it’s often too much and/or too fast?
Some signs you need to get into your body and SLOW DOWN:
- You’re really hard on yourself
- You often feel weighed down or depressed
- Your mind races with painful thoughts
- You’re worried a lot
- You overreact to little things
- You aren’t sleeping well or enough
When you slow down and get into your body, everything settles down, things seem less urgent and your perspective shifts. You…
- feel more in control of what happens to you.
- relax and stop worrying so much.
- talk to yourself with kind words when you’re feeling down and stop being so serious all the time.
- notice mistakes and learn from them instead of being so hard on yourself.
- connect to your belief in yourself so that you can do and create anything.
I know what life is like when you’re always worrying. Overreacting to the littlest things is simply not fun.
What I’ve found is that once I’m in my body life feels easier.
But figuring out how to actually get into our bodies — so we can slow down, learn, release stress, and feel better — isn’t something you can just snap your fingers and do.
That’s why I’ve created this program after years of gathering numerous techniques and tools to help clients — like I did for myself — get into their bodies.
Life Is Easier
Say Hello to Your Body & Handle Anything that Comes Your Way
Hello to Your Body & Handle Anything that Comes Your Way
A 10-Week Private Group Coaching Program that will give you what you need to:
- Feel calm, present, happy and centered in your body and mind.
- Play more and have more fun in life and relationships.
- Shift your perspective so things that once seemed like a big deal are simple issues to handle.
- Make progress and get things done because you’re more energized to reach your goals.
- Be more creative and have ideas come to you easily now that you’re getting in touch with your intuition.
- Have a clearer sense of what you want, where you want to go, and what steps to take.
What I love best about Katie is her extremely non-judgmental approach and her openness about her own life experience and the attitude that she’s been there before. She taught me to not only take it easier on myself but gave me concrete strategies to deal with my anger when it arose and a clear framework in which to place each trigger. I was surprised at simply how effective Katie was as a counsellor, in terms of balancing her listening and speaking skills. I strongly feel, in addition to her training, the best coaches seem to just have a natural affinity and Katie is one of those people who just has what it takes. I highly recommend working with her.
You may think you’ve tried everything and it hasn’t worked. You may wonder if it’s even possible for you to be in control of your life and your emotions.
I’m here to tell you that it’s possible.
I’ve had many clients come to me feeling totally out of control and through our work together, they showed themselves that life really can be easier.
What You’ll Receive:
- 1 (60 minute) Private 1:1 Session with Katie to customize your learning & growth
- 10 (90) minute Live Group Calls with Q+A (If you can’t make each call, you can send in questions and listen to the recording later)
- 10+ Weekly Video Trainings
- Online Learning Materials including handouts, transcripts, and audios for you to work through at your own pace
- A small, safe, judgement-free Online Community
Once payment is received, watch your email for info on booking your complimentary session with me plus other program details. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see a message in your inbox within 24 hours.
Dates and Times:
Weekly class content begins ___________
90 minute Weekly Live Group Q&A Calls
Dates: Mondays at 10am Pacific | 1pm Eastern
We will meet via Zoom Video Chat. Details sent separately.
Program Cost: $695.00 Buy Now
If you need a payment plan, email me for details. A $250 deposit to reserve your space is required and the balance plus $20 installment fee must be paid in full prior to the program’s end.
Wow. I just can’t thank you enough Katie. You helped me so very much. Thank you. What a gift. xxoo
I can’t tell you how many miles I flew this past year after you worked with me around my fear of flying. And I won’t say I enjoyed every minute of it (sometimes I was scared) but I did it! I flew alone with my kids to Hawaii and Florida, and several trips alone. Thank you! I really wanted to thank you for that.
Katie has amazing intuition and it translates so well in the work we do. She helps me explore with curiosity and kindness. She is always willing to share her stories and her compassion. I love the time I spend with her!