The Mosaic Journey with SSP Group Experiential is a 7-week, multi-sensory journey designed to support you in moving through stuck patterns, anxiety, worry, depression and more. The main anchor of this program is the Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP) which is an auditory and therapeutic intervention utilizing treated popular or classical music. In the Mosaic Journey, I’ve added special enhancements and guidance: a personalized ‘life mandala’, revealing art prompts, symbolic movements, and other healing elements. The enhancements are a combination of my own experience/inspiration and the SEGAN Method developed by Ana DoValle.
In this multi-part exploration using color, sound, art, movement, personal narrative, co-regulation, and soul-exploration you’ll have the opportunity to create positive transformation and increased nervous system regulation. Utilizing the Safe and Sound Protocol along with trauma informed co-regulation and support from myself and your group-mates, it is possible to experience a powerful and spiritual transformation.
Each listening session follows a thematic ‘heroes journey’. The process reveals patterns and helps connect us deeply to our essential self so that we can bring gentle support to aspects of us that have been left behind, forgotten, or frozen in a troubling experience or time of life. Hidden patterns, sense memories, and painful experiences will be revealed and processed during this gentle guided process.
As your guide, I offer Somatic Experiencing (SE), TIST-Trauma Informed Stabilization Treatment (somatic parts work), and Somatic Touch expertise plus many years of client experience to support you in this transformative journey.
Within this small group, you will listen to the SSP Classical Flow playlist on your own headphones and smart device while we are all together in private Zoom meetings. Each listening session will include art and other processes that enhance the listening. The timing of all will be guided and supported by me and will ensure that you are not taken beyond your capacity at any point. The SSP music is designed to bring a sense of safety and comfort and can also reveal past experiences that are ready to be healed. I’ll gently support you in processing these memories, emotions, and sensations using SE, TIST, and Intentional Touch.
How the SSP Supports Clients
Clients have a wide range of experiences with the Safe and Sound Protocol. While each experience is unique, I’ve seen results from clients such as these listed below. Please remember when reading this list that your results may vary:
- New or increased sense of feeling grounded, present, and/or embodied
- Increased desire and comfort with social connection
- Connection with the: observer self / wise mind / adult self / current age self / higher self… which results in the ability to really notice, ‘unblend’, and be compassionate with wounded parts of the self
- Painful experiences/memories/parts of self arise from recent or distant past to be understood and gently processed
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety, worry, depression
- Improvement in sensory issues
- Improvements in sleep, body awareness and gastrointestinal function
This Program is For You if
- You are committed and active in creating change in your health and well-being
- You have extensive experience with personal somatic and/or body-based therapeutic work
- You understand embodiment practices and actively work to increase your capacity in this area
- You have experience with tracking sensations and/or other patterns of activation/dysregulation
- You have at least one safe-enough human or animal as emotional support in your life
- You live in a safe-enough (non-dangerous) environment
- You have participated in group classes or other group experiences in the past
- You’re not actively struggling with an addiction(s), DID, Bipolar, BPD or other serious mental health issues
What is the SSP?
Developed by Dr. Stephen Porges, the Safe & Sound Protocol (SSP), is an auditory intervention consisting of specially treated classical or popular music which is designed to reduce stress and auditory sensitivity while enhancing social engagement and resilience.
The SSP uses the auditory system as a portal to the vagus complex, which controls our physiological state. Once physiological state is regulated, we can accelerate or enhance subsequent therapy. There are 3 Pathways as part of the SSP: Connect, Core, and Balance. These pathways are delivered in a thoughtful way to provide the best outcomes for the client.
The SSP is a research-based therapy showing significant improvements in the following areas:
- Client’s ability to stay in the present moment
- Anxiety, worry, depression
- Trauma related challenges
- Stressors and emotional difficulties
- Social anxiety / Connection with others
Click this link to learn more about the Safe and Sound Protocol. (link will open in a new tab)
Group Size, Time Commitment, Fees:
- Number of participants in each group: 3 participants, with myself leading. A total of 4 people.
- Time Commitment: 7 sessions. All sessions are 2 hours. 14 hours over 7 weeks. For 4 weeks post group experience, you will have access to the Balance playlist which enhances and deepens the processes.
- Cost Per Participant: $895.00 for the 14 hour multi-part program and online course.
- $300 deposit is required to hold your spot. Balance of $595.00 is due 1 week prior to the start of the program.
- Access to the 3 pathways of the Safe and Sound Protocol music before, during, and for 1 month after the program ends. Music will be released on a specific schedule.
- A special box shipped to you (U.S. Participants^) with items you’ll need plus supportive goodies. (^International clients: you’ll receive a list to gather or acquire your supplies before we begin. If you prefer a box from me, additional charge applies for the cost of International shipping.)
- Access to a special online course with detailed information and somatic exercises to support you throughout the program.
- Co-regulation, Somatic Experiencing, TIST-Somatic parts work, and Intentional Touch support as needed.
- A list of additional items to gather will be provided to each participant. No additional cost necessary.
- Explanation and examples for analysis of the creations you’ll make during the process. The analysis deepens the impact of your experience.*
- *Deep Analysis Session: If you choose, I will provide deep analysis of your experience which includes research, analysis, and presentation of themes along with my recommendations in an hour-long session. $350.00, scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- Individual one-on-one session(s): Extra support during or after completing the Mosaic Journey + SSP process. $180.00 per session. Timing for one-on-one sessions depends on my availability and yours.
Space is limited. The times shown are in Pacific Timezone (Los Angeles). Please check your local times with TimeandDate to make sure the times will work for your schedule. Please take into consideration standard and daylight savings times.
Classes Proceed Only is All Spots are Filled
If below dates do not work in your schedule, but you would like to be notified of future class dates, please complete the application and include your day/time preferences.
Early Spring 2024 – Wednesdays, all times are Pacific Time Zone
- March 6, 2024 2:00-4:00 pm
- March 13, 2024 2:00-4:00 pm
- March 20, 2024 2:00-4:00 pm
- March 27, 2024 2:00-4:00 pm
- April 3, 2024 2:00-4:00 pm
- April 10, 2024 2:00-4:00 pm
- April 17, 2024 2:00-3:30 pm
To be considered for this program, please complete the application below. Once your application is received, I will reach out and schedule a 30 minute conversation/informational meeting.
Mosaic Journey Registration
"*" indicates required fields